Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mother's Day Wants

What do I want for mother's day. I feel guilty many times that I'm not spending enough time with the kids, which I think most mothers feel guilty about. There's so much to be done around the house, homework to ensure is done, yelling and nearly pleading for rooms to be cleaned, dates with hubby (I've forgotten what those are by the way) and you know ladies - all that comes with being a mom. Still I feel guilty - even more so with 3 kids. So this is my mother's day want list for this year.

From Hubby - my favorite meal, chicken roll ups!
From J - A movie and card game
From D - him to show me how to play mario kart on the Wii
From AB - to have my hair and nails done (ok only feet on the painting)

No comments: