Monday, October 14, 2013

Well I'm going to attempt this blog thing again.  This is my new start in being bold about my faith, family, and personal achievements and struggles.  It's been 3 years since I last posted.  WOW!!!!  I have a lot to do to get started on updating this blog but I thought it was better to continue instead of creating new. 

To start off with, October 7th marked 5 years since we met AB.  She has progressed so much and has blossomed into this gorgeous flower full of love, sweetness, generosity, sauciness, and sunshine!!!  I was thinking back last week on how our guide said that we were spoiling her and that we needed to let her walk and not carry her so much when we were in China and how I just never wanted to let her go.  Adoption is an amazing gift from God in which we can get a small glimpse of how much he loves us.  Galatians 3:26 says "You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus".

No comments: