Tuesday, February 10, 2009

AB's Happenings

Ok - I've really slacked off on updating everyone on AB as she's had a lot going on. First off, she did really well with the surgery but it has split apart in the middle and we are going to have to redo the surgery. The dr wanted to wait 3 months to let her heal and than we have to go back in and she'll have to reconnect the part that split apart. This means we're still waiting on speech therapy, by the way. On to some good news, she is really doing much better with Brad. This morning she wanted to stay with Brad and not go with me. She's still preferring me very much in the mornings, but other than that she's doing great with Brad and is really starting to bond with him.

She's also doing really well at daycare and is playing more with the other kids and participating without encouragement. She's also very much into dancing. Everytime she hears a song she starts dancing - it's the cutest thing. She's also talking more and more. She is now trying to sing Old McDonald.

All in all, I think she's adjusting really well and I can see improvement from just a few weeks ago. She also follows D everywhere. She really loves her big brothers. She got upset this past weekend as we went to the park and D had his scooter and she didn't have one. I see one in her near future.

No comments: