D is still loving preschool and is very excited that he has a birthday coming up in the next couple weeks. We're planning a party at Hickory Dickory Dock and he can't wait. He told me that "all his best friends will be there". By the way, just about everyone that he meets is his best friends - he doesn't even know all their names.
Also, I'm a bad mom and have now twice in a row have missed the swimming sign up. I swear the Y sends me out the happenings a week too late every time. I'm determined to catch the March sign up so keep your fingers crossed and say a little prayer.
Also, I want to note that I think I put 3 cups of sugar instead of 1 1/2 cups of sugar in the kool aid the last time I made it. I went to make some more tonight and where I always keep the 1/2 cup measuring device was a 1 cup one. I remember thinking "boy this seems like a large 1/2 cup". I swear I'm losing my mind and my children are very hyper and happy due to it.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment