Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Well the day is winding down and it's been a pretty good day. I have the best family!!!! AB did my hair and pretend makeup last night, but she's a little too young to understand what mommies day is. D made me the most awesomist drink cozy decorated with his handprint and in my favorite color - yellow. J is now a little too old to be making things at school for mom but he is still the sweetest 10yr old. He has been working in coherts with my mom in making me my mother's day gift - a photo book and mousepad. This morning, he also got up early, cleaned off the table, picked up the living room, swept the dining room and kitchen, and brought me a bagel with cheese in bed this morning. Again, I have the greatest kids.

I don't want to leave hubby out. In his defense, as with most families money has been tight for us so I didn't want him to spend money that we could use on bills so instead he made me my favorite meal and put AB to bed so that J and I could spend some quality time watching a movie and playing cards. And he and D got to go to the "man store" and have a little fun too. All in all it was a great day!

Happy Mother's Day to my mom as well! Love you!

1 comment:

dpsbrowina said...

Late fathers in century(age)57 year.Stanisław 1913+Feliksa 1924.