I have officially title myself "Crazy Woman" - I can't stop feeling AB's nose to see if fluid is coming out when she eats or drinks indicating that a hole is opening up. Every time she takes a drink - here I come; who knows what she thinks of me now. I'm so scared of it opening up and her having to go through yet another surgery. Oh well - I guess we can all be a little psychotic from time to time.
Anyways went back to work today and AB is staying at home with Uncle Dan. She cried for a bit but than settled down and watch LOTS of Dora. I came home and found a puzzle out, AB's dolls, and she had necklaces on - so they must of had some fun today.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Six years ago wife of I has quitted for (after)eighteen lats of(summers of)mariage.My small annuiilty prevented her(it)and invalidity.School friends help me a lot. I be glad,that it lives in Canada so a lot Laseckis and USA.Maybe descandants of uncles are among you and aunts my.In to colleague mum Stafford Springs-A.Dziewa.Quiet and nice sunday.
Post a Comment