Sunday is AB's 3rd birthday and the first b-day that we get to celebrate with her. I'm so excited for her and for us. She's really coming along despite the health problems. When we were going through the adoption process I would sometimes worry that I wouldn't love her as much as the boys or that she wouldn't love us. I love her so much, as much as I love the boys and I know that she loves us too. She's OUR daughter in every sense and I can't imagine life without her - she's so precious to us. Such a gift from God. We had her dr appt yesterday with the cleft doctor and she too was disappointed about it opening back up again. She's not convinced that the steroids from the asthma attacks are the cause for the opening. She thinks she may have a condition in which she is a slow healer. They may have to use permanent stitches for the next surgery and take them out after 6-8 weeks. We'll have to wait until the next appt and go from there. Fortunately, we are almost to the 2 week mark with no asthma attacks - so that's great.
The boys are coming home today and will be here tomorrow. I'm so excited - I do miss them a lot when they're gone. It's been so quiet around here. They'll liven the place up again. They both sounded a little homesick on the phone last night but I think it's good for them to go and visit and continue to create that bond with their relatives despite the distance. It's also good for Brad and I, however, this time Brad has been working nonstop. I can't wait to see them and hug them again tomorrow.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Due to it god too "translate".Solitude troubles me nostalgia,sadness,regret and disappointment.I like to sing,paint pastels,tell jokes,write poems.I move with the aid of ortopedic balls.I have finished average in 1979.I was in troop three year.Two brothers teachersmum(have),but it third postman.My uncle of Andrzej Lasecki lived in (to)at TORONTO214 Robina Avenue and probably,aunt of Anna Pippe.
Post a Comment