Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Fav Week!!!!

It's my favorite week of the entire year. I LOVE BLACK FRIDAY!!!!! I am so excited just thinking about the deals and lines and excitement - ahhhh!!! There's a lot of online deals this year but as you can see by how often I update this site that I'm not an online person (unless it's character mahjong or checking the bfads site). I know I've already driven Brad about crazy but I can't help it. I'm trying to figure out how early the papers will be delivered at the store so I can get my grubby hands on the actual ads (even though I already know what's inside - thanks bfads). I do have to say that I'm ecstatic this year because I got the inside scoop before the family (family means mom and sis) on the Wal***t ad. I have something specific that I'm picking up at B*** B** and I have to be at least the 21st person in line so we'll be there early.

Here's to happy shopping!!!!!

Lisa

No comments: