Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sickness

I mentioned before that I detest illness - who doesn't. Now AB is sick. After seeing the doc today, we're giving her the albuterol treatment 3x a day, the budnesonide 2x a day and some antiobiotic 1x a day (3, 2, 1 - all better now). Hopefully she'll get better quick.

On better (or worse) news, I owe J $25 for his grades. He got straight A's. He's only got 3 more report cards to go to get his new game system. We told him last year that if he got straight A's on all the report cards than we would buy him a new game system - he didn't make it last year but he's working hard on making it happen this year. D also got a great report card. He got all S's and one S+ and one S-. He's doing so well at kindergarten!!!!

I guess I need to sign off and upload some more pics on sna*fish. My sister is going to seriously hurt me if I don't get these pics from J's fumble/touchdown uploaded. Wait until she has kids some day!!!!!!

No comments: