Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween and a big thanks to everyone that gave my children enough candy to stay up for a month straight. The kids, Brad, and I all had a lot of fun despite some rain. We met up with a co-worker and his daughter to have dinner and than it was off to the fun part. Believe it or not, we did get the children to eat a little. We had to threaten them with no candy - but hey, what's a parent to do on Halloween. J was dressed as a Hotdog - I'm not joking here. I've had enough weiner and bun jokes from him to last a couple years. He had a lot of fun with it though. D was dressed a Bumblebee from Transformers and I think he knows everyone - every house we went to it seemed like he was saying hi to so and so. Our little social bug. AB was dressed as Abby Caddaby from Sesame Street and she had the most fun riding in the wagon, I believe. The rain held off until the end which was wonderful but even with the rain it wasn't cold. All in all it was a great night and as a benefit - an extra hour of sleep (don't forget to turn your clocks back tonight). Hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween this year!!!!

No comments: