Friday, October 30, 2009

Carowinds

Last weekend, we all went to Carowinds theme park and to the Boo Fest. We had a great time despite a slightly chilly weather. The boys rode many rides together and AB got to go on some of the kiddy rides and they all had fun. No waits for the rides which was fantastic. Brad took the little ones over to the Boo Fest area where they had games, hay maze, karaoke, shows, trick or treating, etc while J and I took to the rollercoasters. We rode the Night Hawk, which is an amazing ride, and I literally thought I might die and I do believe there was a look of terror on J's face as well when we first flipped over and were facing the ground. Basically there's a vest harness that goes over your chest and bar that rests just above your knee. It lays back and than you're off backwards laying down up a hill. You than go head first looking up slightly down the hill and than you flip over so you're facing the ground and the ride really begins with some loops and what nots. Anyways, it was a lot of fun and we rode that one several times. All in all, it was a great time and I'm glad we went.

No comments: