Friday, October 30, 2009
Fall Festival
Tonight was Fall Festival and D was the lucky kid. That kid knows everyone at school and he's only in Kindergarden. How does this work????? D also won the cake walk 4 times - I made him start giving his prizes to friends. It got to the point that won of J's friends was upset that he hadn't won yet and J tells him "Come with me - we'll win you something" J than proceeds to grab D and off they go. D wins on the first try and tells Max, "What do you want???". Tonight, he had the luck. Also, I put a bid on a craft basket, on D's class ceramic project, and J's class ceramic project. Well I got outbid on J's (that was the one I really wanted because he's in 5th grade and I haven't gotten his class project) but I did win the craft basket and D's class project. It was a lot of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment