Monday, August 25, 2008

Adoption Updates

I'm so bad about keeping this up to date. Have a lot of updates on the adoption front. First, we changed her middle name to Shanwei. Several reason for this which I can discuss offline with any of you. Next, we are leaving Saturday, October 4th and returning on Thursday, October 16th. We will get to pick up our little angel on Monday, October 6th. So mark those calendars. Mom is going to be staying with both of the boys while we are out (please pray for her sanity - it's been awhile since she's had to keep track of school, homework, karate, soccer practices and tournaments, etc). We also received our China visa's back in the mail today and on Friday we received our renewal I-171H form from USCIS (we had to have this renewal form back before travel as it expired on 9/21/2008). Finally, we received an email today with our travel group's info. It's awesome to see our names on a travel group, yipee!!!! Can't wait to meet our travel buddies and their children.

1 comment:

erin said...

Hi,
Our daughter Hanna is from Shan Wei as well. (Adoption day 5/21/07). I found your blog from the Yahoo group. Anyway, if you don't mind, I would like to sbe end you some pictures of our Hanna and a gift for the orphanage as well, if you don't mind packing a little something extra. So excited about following your journey. Your daughter is beautiful. Feel free to contact me through the Shan Wei yahoo group. much love and best wishes, erin sakryd