Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday Evening

It's been a busy and good weekend. Hubby was gone all weekend building a barn for a friend, so it was the kids and I. We got all of J's stuff out of his room and put D's stuff in his new room. I think D likes his new room, now we just need to get J a bed and rearrange his room and we'll be set. J also had soccer practice today - I think he's doing pretty good. They've been playing against older girls for practice and his team has been getting spanked by them. The boys and I are watching the movie "Hoodwinked" right now - it's a pretty cute movie.

On the adoption front, we're still waiting for our TA (travel approval). Hopefully, it will come next week. Guess we'll have to wait and see. We did receive our travel packet on Saturday from CHI - it tells us what we're suppose to be doing now and gives us the forms to get our travel VISA.

No comments: