Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snow!!!!

We have snow down here in NC. About 4-5" of snow and the kids are all outside having fun. It's already starting to melt as it's beautiful outside today. The sun is blinding, it's so bright. Brad took some pics about 1a this morning - he said it was really bright out than. Me, I was passed out upstairs fast asleep.

Well we're down to the last few days till Christmas. The kids are excited as they are out of school now. J's going over to a friend's house on Monday to play and D is ungrounded from video games so we know where he will be for the next couple days. I'm supposed to be giving Brad a Christmas list and I really don't know what I want. I guess I better start working on that list. And start making some hot chocolate for the kids.

No comments: