Brad and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary on Saturday. For our anniversary, we went to 2 basketball games, grocery shopping, argued with children about naps, had other children over at our house, and did laundry. On a positive note, I saved the housecleaning for Sunday and one of the 2 basketball games were a win (the other was a 3pt loss), and did get a little girl down for a nap. Oh and we did have lunch together on Friday - that was nice; we even got a free appetizer!!! Our 6 yr anniversary also marks that we have been living in NC for 6 yrs now - we have really met some wonderful people and friends in the past 6 years.
For our 6 year anniversary - I'm going to give you 6 reasons why I love my husband
1) He can always make me laugh
2) He tickles me when I tell him not to
3) He still loves me despite the added 15-20lbs
4) He helps me clean the house
5) He helps give the kids bath
6) Yesterday, he explained the simple machines to me for J's project
I love you hon!!!!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations to the both of you! Thanks for keeping up on your blog, I check it all the time :) Your posts are interesting to me, and it's nice to keep tabs on an old friend and his family.
Post a Comment