We went to an exciting basketball game today for J's team. They lost but they came back from, I believe, 17 to 3 at the 4th qtr to lose only by 2 pts. You know if was a good game when the parents leave their seats and have to be told to get back to their seats. It was an awesome game with J making the first basket. J played very well today and despite the loss, I think everyone had a good time.
D is all into wrestling. I don't know how or why but he loves to watch wrestling and Ray M*sterio and the Under*aker. He used his gift card money to buy a wrestling ring and 5 force flex wrestlers and has been playing with them ever since. Unfortunately, the language is not necessarily the greatest so we've had to have several talks with him, but I hate to take it away because he really enjoys it.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment