Friday, March 20, 2009

Kids Songs

Ok - while I'm thinking about I want to write down the songs that I made up for each child when they were little. I had to think back to remember J's song as I haven't sung it to him in a long time. D's song, I still sing occasionally to him and we're still going strong on AB's song.

J's Song:
I Love You. I Love You. Let's get up and play.
I Love You. I Love You. Let's play catch today.
I Love You. I Love You. Maybe we'll get some ice cream today
I Love You. I Love You. Let's get up and play.

D's Song:
I Love you in the morning.
I love you in the evening.
I love you, I love you - all of the tiiiiimmme.
Bum, bum, bum. Cha, Cha, Cha.

AB's Song:
Baby Belle, Baby Belle
I love your dark hair and chocolate eyes.
I love your sweet kisses and hugs all the time.
Baby Belle, Baby Belle
I love you, yes I do
Baby Belle, my Alyssabelle

No comments: