Well first off, I need to say congrats to Brandy and Jerry on the recent wedding. We had a blast at the wedding and reception. The kids all got out and danced and had a great time - even J was dancing.
Well we have AB's next surgery date scheduled. It will be May 27th. Hopefully this one will take and it will be the final one. Also, on a brighter note, we've discovered that AB looooves Strawberry Ice Cream.
We did however have both boy's yearly physical's yesterday and it was discovered that D has a heart murmur. We are going to have an ultrasound down locally with a pediatric cardiologist to be sure that it's nothing serious. We're trying not to worry about it right now and just waiting to see what the ultrasound says, but I guess it's normal for mom to worry. It if was me, I wouldn't think much about it - but with it being one of my babies I just can't stand it and wish they could have done the ultrasound the same day so we would know for sure.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment