Monday, October 12, 2009

The Flu

I detest the flu - who doesn't???? We've been very fortunate over the years in avoiding this pesky virus; but it has struck. Poor Dylan started out with a temp of 103.6 so we went to the ER where he was diagnosed with the flu. There was no mention of the H1N1 but I heard that they can't say that's what it is without testing him - they did not test him for the H1N1. At any rate, here we are Monday still battling a temp. He seems to be feeling better though - still a cough and his ear hurts. Brad has also wound up with it. The rest of us are drinking lots of OJ, taking vitamins, and praying a lot. So here we are on Monday and he's still running a temp. Just now, it was 100.6 so we're doing better but I'd really like to get this virus out of our house. Hope everyone else is doing better.

1 comment:

dpsbrowina said...

***Far.=1,8 Cel.+32
-40 Far.=-40 Cel. !!!