Saturday, October 17, 2009

Next Surgery

Well we are finally scheduled for AB's next surgery (hopefully last). We're on the calendar for December 16th - just before Christmas (poor child). We're praying for no asthma attacks prior to the surgery as we really need to get this one in before the end of the year for insurance reasons. We also got her in the early start program through the state for speech therapy - she's to start that next Wednesday. I'm really hoping the speech will help her out - she understands everything that we're saying but we still have a difficult time understanding what she's saying. So I'm really happy that we're finally moving on this and getting her the help that I think she needs.

The boys are doing well - fighting more than usual, but they are brothers. Need some prayers for Brad's mom who is in the hospital right now having a procedure done. She's been in the hospital since Wednesday and is looking at several more days of stay. I know she must be bored out of her mind and in need of rest that doesn't come at the hospital with nurses popping in every hour or so.

I believe we are over the flu and the only victims were D and Brad. So that's fantastic. All that OJ and vitamins must have been good for something. I can only pray that once is all that it comes into this household. Well I've got a house to clean and everyone has disappeared. Funny how that always works out when it's cleaning time.

2 comments:

dpsbrowina said...

Custody(protection) mum constant (solid)oncology,cardiological and urological.I must have yearly research.

dpsbrowina said...

Custody(protection) mum constant (solid)oncology,cardiological and urological.I must have yearly research