Thursday, September 25, 2008

9 1/2 Days!!!!!

Well you read correctly, only 9 1/2 more days. One week from Saturday and we'll be getting on the plane of a lifetime. Well I think we're ready, at least, as ready as we'll ever be. The boys are already being spoiled by grandma and she's not even here yet. We're just waiting for J's bed to arrive. We had to order it, because we couldn't find what we were looking for in stock and it's not here yet. But it will be here soon enough and if it's not here in 9 days than thanks mom and Dan!!!

The boys are doing great and we're on the countdown for our last weekend!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Dana from the travel group here.

You are scaring me!! If you have 9 days, then we only have 7!!!! I have got to pack!!!! Everything else is ready to go, just not packed!! By the way did you see it was 98 degrees in GZ last week? Oh yes with 84% humidity also!!!! I hope it cools down before we get there!!