29 days to take off!!! Well we're getting closer to leaving for China to pick up A. I think I'm finally starting to let things settle in my mind and get things ready. It seemed like there were so many things to do that were swirling around in my mind that I'd start a task and than move onto something else just as quickly all in complete randomness. It's probably due to football season starting - in case you don't know, I LOVE football!!! I get to yell at the tv and I think it just seems to make everything so much clearer to me (yeah, I know I'm crazy and so does the hubby and kids). At any rate, we have big plans for this weekend (other than football), I've got a written task list of what to do for the adoption and J has a soccer game tomorrow (hold off for an hour hurricane Hanna). I have a great feeling about the soccer game tomorrow and of course, Sunday is FOOTBALL!!!! Life would only be better if A was here with us now.
Oh and a big congrats to my sister and brother in law, Amy and Marcus, on buying their first home!!!!! Welcome to the wonderful world of debt and repairs.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment