Sunday, September 21, 2008

Great Day & Getting Close

A great day and great weekend at the Lasecki house. So I spoiled the boys a little this weekend after all it won't be long before mom and dad are gone for 2 weeks. The boys went shopping with me Sat to get some travel suppplies, clothes, and groceries. They did a great job, J even held my clothes for me at Kohls. Since they were so good at Target as well, I decided to let them pick somthing out. J got the new Star Force Unleashed game and D got the Batman playhouse. They are both still playing with their new toys as we speak. And of course, I couldn't get somethign for the boys and not for A - so we got a My Little Pony playset as we well. Although, Brad seems to think that she's going to like the boys' toys more than the girlie stuff.

Also, J won his soccer game today: 4-3!!!! We're now 2-1 for the season thus far. I have to say these kids are really improving each and every game and looking great!!!

Anyways, I think we're finally getting everything ready for the trip. I need to purchase our money belts today - I couldn't find any during my shopping yesterday so it's the internet for us. We are now down to 12 1/2 days to take off and only 1 more weekend!!!! The next couple weeks are going to fly by (especially at work as I have sooo much to do before we leave).

Well I need to get back to some serious football action!!! Can't believe we had a soccer game on 1) a Sunday and 2) during football. Let's see this afternoon we're rooting for Philly and Colts and I can't believe that Carolina and Chicago lost!!!!!

No comments: