I can't believe it's only 17 more days (more like 16 1/2 now). When we first found out we wouldn't be able to travel in Sept and would have to wait until Oct - I was devastated. I just wanted my baby home now and I kept trying to look at the positive and know that God had a plan and I had to be patient. Well, the days are starting to fly by and we only have 2 weekends left. Yes, 2 weekends!!!! Mom that means you're leaving in 14 days and a few hours. After having all this time, I can't believe I'm behind on things that need to be done yet.
Mom - priority #1 is the kid's schedule. Don't worry, I may forget clothes, toothbrushes, and sanitary items but you will have the schedule. By the way, it's almost done.
I did go through all the papers and we have everything we're supposed to - I believe that's the most important thing. I've been scanning all the papers in and saving them on a disk - why didn't I think to do this when I was filling out all these papers????? We still don't have any travel sized items (detergent, shampoo, etc), no money belts, and no adapters. But we do have A's backpack and lots of clothes. By the way, have I mentioned lately that Brad and I work with the most amazing and generous people and we also have the most awesomist family!!!!
With our without shampoo, we're leaving in 17 days!!!!
PS - J is no longer the dish and yard boy. He received a 90% and an 80% on the 2 AR tests he took.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yes I,am ready just need to take care of a couple of things. Mom has the travel size items for you guys allready one step ahead of you just make sure I have J schedule for games and a person to call if I need to. Also what time kids need to be at school and what time to pick up. Grandpa said I was not allowed to buy and more girl stuff for lissa right now. Kids trampoline should be ready to pickup next weekend so that Brad can put it where he wants it. Love mom
Don,t worry mom has the small sizes of personal stuff for you guys to take on the plane, just don,t forget my schedule for the boys and J socceer schedule of games. And what time to have kids at school and the pickup times yes I,am ready to go just have to pack your older brothers stuff and by the way I only get to BOWHUNT operning day thank you very much but it will be worth it to have a girl to spoil along with the boys love mom
Mom - let me know what travel sized things you bought as I went out yesterday and bought a whole slew of things, plus got a my little pony set for Belle, Batman set for Dylan and the new Star Wars PS2 game for Jake.
By the way, J and I are going to miss the 1p football games today. Ugggg!!!! J has a 1p soccer game in Ashville so we won't be home until around 4p. I'm not sure who decided to have games on 1) Sunday and 2) during football.
Post a Comment