Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Leaving

We are finally leaving the White Swan hotel today. As much fun as we've had here and as much as we've enjoyed the trip, we are all ready to go home. Well Alyssabelle has been nervous all morning and very loving, I think she's worried about what's to come. She's seen us packing up the suitcases and she's a bit edgy this morning.

We had dinner last night at a Cantonese Restaurant and I tried everything that came out - yes, everything. Some I don't really know what it was. It wasn't too bad; there was some pasty thing though that was gooey but looked like crab cakes and was filled with red bean paste. Not so appealing. It was nice to eat with all the other families and enjoy our last day.

I could write more but to be honest, I'm tired and my back is killing me from sleeping on these rock hard beds, I kid you not, rock hard. Anyways, we are going to the consulate to swear Alyssabelle in as a US Citizen than it's onto the train station to depart to Hong Kong. We have a hotel in Hong Kong for the night and than our flight leaves at 10:30p on Continental. Also, this may be our last post from China as I'm not sure if we'll get a chance before we leave on the flight out tomorrow. Love you all!!!

Boys - we're coming home!!!!!!

No comments: