Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Safe Travels

Well our travel group started to head out today and we will all be in China by Monday. I pray for everyone in our travel group not only for a safe travel but a joyful trip as well.

My mom will be driving down tomorrow morning and will arrive tomorrow evening. The boys are excited for her to come and Brad and J put together the trampoline this evening (mom's gift to the boys; early Xmas). Still working on another load of laundry so Brad wil be able to pack his clothes. I also went to the store and got some snacks to pack. We're all tired and we haven't even got on the plane yet. How is this so????

Well regardless of how tired we are - we are still so excited and can't wait to meet A. I'm nervous in regards to hoping she'll like us and knowing what to say to her to comfort her. I know that it will be ok and I just need to have faith that it will all work out. I'm also nervous about leaving the boys. They've stayed with my mom before; but it's just different know that we're in a different country than them. I know they'll be ok, but I can't stop worrying about them.

Well I still have loads to do, so I better end for now, but the clock is clicking away.

1 comment:

Steph said...

My prayers are with you for safe travels and a smooth transition for Aylssabelle. I Love You guys and I am soooo excited for you and wish everyone nothing but the BEST. Thinking of you always...Steph and Jordan